- Vans leave WCC at 8am December 31st, and return late on January 3rd (possibly past midnight).
- We will be staying at ALOFT in Atlanta
- The Passion Conference is in Philips Arena
- Be prepared to walk to and from the hotel for all meals and the conference, and in all weather.
- The hotel room is a single king, you will be sharing with 2 other people (same sex). Please be prepared for sleeping arrangements.
- You will need money for all meals, besides 1 lunch.
- This is an adult trip, but there are still rules (even if you are over 21) These rules apply from the time we leave, until we get back. Use your common sense for these rules, it is a trip to get closer to Jesus. You are legally an adult, so I can't legally make you do (or not do) things, BUT you are a legal adult so I don't have give you a ride back to Indiana ;) If it is questionable, or isn't honoring God - just don't do it. For example - even if you are over 21, don't drink. For real, no drinking whatsoever on this trip. Couples - don't make it awkward. Wanna go for an evening stroll downtown Atlanta by yourself - don't! Etc.. you get my point? Cool beans! Let's have a great trip!
- For sure, must brings - money to eat, clean clothes, multiple shoes incase they get wet, Bible, notebook, pens.
Multiply College Ministry
Multiply is for the college age young adults to connect to God, church, community and world.
Connect to the church by serving and Life Groups.
Connect to the community by serving in a ministry and local missions..
Connect to the world by conferences and missions trip.